Arizona Medical Marijuana Act/Program
This class contains a series of five, self-paced modules. Each module is made up of smaller lessons with challenge questions to test your knowledge. Please read carefully the requirements of each module. You must complete the entire class with a score of 80% or better to receive your Continuing Medical Education (CME) certification.
Modules must be completed in order as the information, and challenge questions, are cumulative and will reinforce the most important points of the course.
Modules in this course are:
- Module 1: Brief history and overview of the law as well as a brief description of the various stakeholders and their relationships
- Module 2: A guide to the role of physicians as outlined in the law
- Module 3: Marijuana 101 - Provides information useful to physicians in counseling their patients on the use of medical marijuana
- Module 4: A detailed guide to qualifying patients and how to make a written certification - definitions, procedures and forms
- Module 5: A detailed guide to the role of dispensary medical director
Remember to complete the Assessment following each module.
Register for this class on AZTRAIN