Return on Investment Series
Offered by the Western Region Public Health Training Center, this blended learning series details the different topics relating to Return on Investment. Join Dr. Patrick Bernet as he lectures on topics ranging from Introduction to Cost Effectiveness to Creating a Research Project and topics in between. The following is a specific list of courses in this series.
- Introduction to Cost Effectiveness
- Working with Costs
- Principles of Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
- Developing a Research Project
- Calculating Life Expectancy
- Health-Related Quality of Life Measures
- Calculating Quality Adjusted Life Years (QALYs)
- Finding the Data You Need
- Probabilities and Models
- Working with Data
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Presentation and Reports
- Provide learners with the tools to effectively train users on calculating return on investment topics
Only the Introduction to Cost Effectiveness course is available at this time.
To register click HERE.