Crisis and Emotional Intelligence, A Family Perspective
This presentation will discuss crisis intervention, emotional intelligence and how to work with patients in crisis.
Speaker: Anisa Wiseman NAMI Hawaii
- Learn what crisis intervention means and how it is applied within our community
- Identify and learn some coping skills to put into your toolbox
- Learn how to communicate during a crisis
- Define emotional intelligence and identify aspects of it within themselves
- Discuss aspects of emotional intelligence within themselves and others
CE Information: 1.5 hrs for CHES, 1.5 CPEUs for RD/RDN/DTR and/or 1.5 CNEs for Nurses.
This activity is co-sponsored with the University of Arizona’s College of Nursing CPE Unit for 1.5 contact hours. The University of Arizona Continuing Professional Education is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Continuing Nursing Education Group, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Registration link - https://moodle.publichealth.arizona.edu/course/view.php?id=308