Communication Strategies to Prevent E-Cig/Vape Use Among Youth
Wayne Tormala, Chief of the Bureau of Tobacco & Chronic Disease at the Arizona Department of Health Services, discusses communication strategies to prevent vaping among youth in Arizona in this recorded webinar.
- Describe current data and trends regarding on e-cig/vape use.
- Describe youth attitudes and behaviors as reported in youth focus groups.
- Discuss components of effective tobacco control communication strategies targeting youth.
- Describe ways public health programs can incorporate effective tobacco control communication strategies.
- Identify strategies to influence peer messaging around vaping.
Continuing Education: 1.0 CECH for CHES, recorded webinar pending approval for CNEs
Originally aired Wednesday, April 17, 2019: 12pm - 1pm PT