Program Evaluation 101
This training consists of two training modules and one feedback evaluation.
- Part 1 presents information about the steps and process evaluation.
- Part 2 is a virtual role play, where you will have a chance to apply the knowledge and skills you learned in Part 1 of the training.
- Identify best practices developing for a program evaluation, engaging stakeholders, and measuring outcomes
- Develop S.M.A.R.T. goals for program and program evaluations
- Explore different methods and common challenges related to program evaluations
Duration: ~ 1 hour
Continuing Education Information: None available
Author(s): University of Nevada, Reno
Presenter(s): Kelly Morning, MPH
Register for this course HERE