Dietary Assessment Methods in Community-Based Nutrition Programs
This training reviews common dietary assessment methods and tools, and highlights their use in various community based nutrition programs.
- Justify the need to meet reliability and relevance criteria for food data collected
- Learn about new approaches in dietary assessment methods
- Understand the differences between dietary assessment methods
- Recognize potential measurement issues with regards to different dietary assessment methods
- Select the most appropriate dietary assessment method for different situations
Course Duration: approx. 60 min
Continuing Education Information: 1.0 CPEU for RDs (10/7/2019), 1.0 CECH for CHES (10/7/2019), 1.0 CNE for RNs (3/5/2021)
This educational activity is jointly provided by the Western Region Public Health Training Center and the University of Arizona Continuing Nursing Education.
University of Arizona Continuing Professional Education is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Continuing Nursing Education Group, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
CPEU Accredited Provider number: 21216
CHES Provider number: 99036
Disclosures: The planners, reviewers, and authors have no declared conflicts of interest
Course Developer: Halimatou Alaofe, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of Arizona
Register for this course HERE